Understanding how to communicate and manages people within the project, understanding the type of people in the given team, know how to lead that group of people, brief description of engineer’s ethics, getting to know some of project management and leadership principles, differentiate between hard and soft skills.
One of the most common forgetting thing is the value of communication on site, such with client, customers and labor force. Construction supervisor should be aware of construction administration as well as obtain the right construction tools and techniques such as planning and controlling.
Successful supervisor shall obtain enough knowledge on Quality, health & safety, environment, and risk management in order to be able to monitor and supervise the construction site in a very effective way as well as be a proactive engineer/ supervisor.
- Understanding yourself and your team well to ensure successful project completion
- Equip yourself with all the knowledge you can in order to become a successful supervisor
- Master your professional
- Obtain the right tools and techniques for supervisor success
- Be creative problem solver and goal achiever of today’s industry
- Be confident that you can lead, manage and achieve your program and project objectives
Who should Attend
Construction manager, Project Engineers, Engineers and Supervisors, Team Leaders