Disputes, Claims and Negotiations Skills for Construction Engineers will provide practical information and advice for analyzing the issues and disputes that arise during the normal course of a construction project including how a claim is made, how to prepare and negotiate a settlement, and how to produce a counterclaim if needed.
- Understanding Construction Contracts
- Introduction to concepts of Construction Law
- Avoiding construction claims and disputes
- Developing claim documentation
- Negotiating Changes, Claims, etc.
Who should Attend
- Owner representatives – project managers, project engineers, project controls personnel,
- Contractor personnel – site supervisors, general foreman, general contractors, subcontractors, trade contractors
- Designers – engineers, architects, project managers, senior design managers
- Third parties – construction consultants, construction attorneys, cost control specialists