This 5-day training course has been specially developed to provide participants with the tools and concepts necessary to ensure a uniform high quality level of workmanship through all phases of construction, including planning, design, construction, and handover. Participants will learn to be proactive in approach, to anticipate problems and take corrective action before they occur. The course will teach current practice in construction quality control through narrative explanation, case studies and workshops.
Participants will know how to ensure the Quality and efficiency by maintaining supervised controls at specific stages of the project; how to establish clearly defined responsibility and authority for specification compliance; how to meet contractual requirements by conformance to codes, standard and applicable documents.
At the end of the course, the participants will know the following:
- Construction Documents and Contracts,
- Construction Estimating.
- Performing Site Administration Functions
- Construction Materials and Assemblies
- Job instructions governing construction procedures and practices.
- Maintaining supervised controls on various construction aspects
- Meeting contractual requirements by conformance to applicable standards
- Maintain accurate records of inspections and test
- To know the construction planning and scheduling
- Delay monitoring and Catch-up plans
- Planning & co-ordination of sub-contracted works.
- Safety Legislation, Environmental Legislation, and
- Handling site meetings and reviews
- Inspection and quality management
- Deficiency lists, Completing the balance jobs
- Defect liability period and final acceptance
Who should Attend
The course will be of major use for those professionals responsible for construction in civil and mechanical Projects including projects in Oil and Gas sector. The course is suitable for engineers, project managers, construction managers, contractors, and owners.