As part of managing the health and safety of your business, you must control the risks in your workplace. To do this you need to think about what might cause harm to people and decide whether you are taking reasonable steps to prevent that harm. This is known as risk assessment and it is something you are required by law to carry out. If you have fewer than five employees you don’t have to write anything down. A risk assessment is not about creating huge amounts of paperwork, but rather about identifying sensible measures to control the risks in your workplace. You are probably already taking steps to protect your employees, but your risk assessment will help you decide whether you have covered all you need to. At the end the Aim is “No person is to be placed at risk”.
The aim of this course is to do risk assessment through acquiring the following:
- Understand the Safety Management System (NEBOSH – OHSAS)
- Understand the process of risk management
- Ability to identify hazard and direct causes of injuries
- Acknowledge types of hazards and the effect of every type
- Master how to do risk assessment
- Acknowledge risk control
- Accidents Prevention
- Incident Investigation
- Root Causes Analysis
- Emergency Preparedness
Who should Attend
- Safety and Security Personnel
- All Personnel involved in implementing the Company’s HSE Management System.