This course is developed for operators, engineers, senior technicians and planners involved in the natural gas and LNG industry. The course covers a wide range of subjects ranging from the source of natural gas to liquefaction, transportation, LNG terminal, safety and health issues, in addition to current trends in LNG and prospects for the future.
This short course is designed to give the attendants an overview of natural gas and the LNG industry. Key commercial issues are also discussed. Specifically, by attending this course you will:
- Gain a basic knowledge of LNG liquefaction.
- Learn about LNG regasification.
- Learn about LNG storage.
- Learn about LNG shipping, transportation and related issues.
- Learn about current trends in LNG and prospects for the future.
- Learn about health and safety issues with respect to LNG and natural gas processing.
Who should Attend
Operators, technicians, engineers and planners who are involved or interested in LNG operations and related topics.