Process Plant Optimization Technology and Continual Improvement
Process plant optimization plays very important role in today’s industrial world. For optimization benefits to be substantial, cost of production including operation interruptions must be kept to a minimum. This requires effective management of maintenance operations and optimization of equipment and plant reliability and availability. This also involves effective inspection and maintenance strategies, planning methods. Plant optimization can be an effective way to achieve improved profitability Important aspect of process plant optimization is related to system energy management and energy consumption reduction. Industrial processes and systems offer significant potentials for savings. Process changes such as advanced controls and new technologies also present opportunities for plant optimization. This seminar will provide a comprehensive review of the various aspects of process plant integrity as the essential foundation for sustainable plant profitability and optimization.
• To assist participants in understanding the main elements of plant optimization the way how to achieve and realize potential benefits
• To enhance the business focus of participants and equip them to make more contributions to sustainable plant profitability
• To equip maintenance professionals, planners and engineers with the knowledge to select the most appropriate methodologies for their maintenance decision-making.
• To learn how to identify the potential for reduction of energy consumption
• To provide participants with practical and effective methods and tools to perform technical and economic evaluations of the alternatives
Who Should Attend?
Process plant technical professionals:
• Technicians and operators
• Supervisors, operations and maintenance personnel, as well as for project engineers
• Engineering and technical personnel involved in improving process plant profitability and energy efficiency.